A simple blog about food, cooking, family, friends and the fun of ultra running. From the eyes of Chef Bill Bailey.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Sunday June 10, 2007

I had to venture out on my own tonight. so I ran a familiar neighborhood route. My tunes blasting my ears, the smell of fresh bread from the bread plant mixed with the stench of the Cuyahoga River what more could you ask for.
My route took 41 minutes (my house down Broad Street to 26th, up Chestnut to Front Street back to Broad.) I stopped running at Front street & Broad (4.5 Miles). Jogged back to my house for a total of 5.2 miles.
There is a small building at the corner across from Sheraton Hotel. It use to be an old garage/gas station. Now owned by the Clifford Family. Clifford’s Auto Museum, owned by William Clifford (Mr. Clifford passed away this past year), who also owns the Clifford-Shoemaker Funeral Home next door. His personal collection includes automobiles, vintage gas pumps, bicycles, and a wide variety of other memorabilia.

No comments: