A simple blog about food, cooking, family, friends and the fun of ultra running. From the eyes of Chef Bill Bailey.

Friday, April 20, 2007

Wednesday Night April 18, 2007
Tonight Vince (Owner of Vertical Runner) & I were invited to speak to a group of 15-20 Non-runner Marathon Training Group in Wadsworth OH. Vince spoke about all the technical issues that is involved in training and running a marathon. I spoke about my training and running my first marathon.

Here is Vince speaking to a group member about the type of shoes to run a marathon.
The group will all be running the Akron Marathon in Sept. 2007. I hope to see some of them so I can cheer them to the finish line. It's always nice to speak with people who want to start running, or want to run a marathon. I 'm not an expert by no means, but I still remember all that I went through to run my first marathon. If I can do it anyone can!!

No comments: