A simple blog about food, cooking, family, friends and the fun of ultra running. From the eyes of Chef Bill Bailey.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Under The Bridge

Thursday April 12, 2007

It seemed appropriate to run under the bridge to today since I ran over it late night. The Gorge Metro Park Highbridge Trail is located 1270 Front St. just south of the Gorge Metro Park parking lot.
If I had to name a home base trail it would have to be the Gorge Metro Park. It's a mile run from my house and there are 3 main trails to run. The Glens trail (1.8 mile there & back), The Gorge (1.8 mile loop) and the Highbridge Trail (3.2 mile there & Back).
The Glens Trails
The HighBridge Trail picture I place the camera in tree with a V branch)
My friend Vince is always looking looking for a good water source when he's out running. Vince you can find this sewer fall on the Glens trail. Drink up!!

Here's the High Level Bridge


Going up! There is a few steps involved There is a trail next to the strairs, when I run this trail I always take the trail. I leave the stairs for the Hikers & the Park Rangers.
Very nice day today. It was warm with no rain. I ran a total of 8.8 miles I didn't check the time.

No comments: