A simple blog about food, cooking, family, friends and the fun of ultra running. From the eyes of Chef Bill Bailey.

Monday, April 9, 2007

SUNDAY NIGHT RUN WITH THE DAWGS

I missed Vertical Runners Sunday AM run. Sunday was the traditional hectic; Church, cook Easter Dinner, (Indoor)Easter egg hunt for the kids, have all 20+ family members over to eat. So I didn't get to run until I found Sara reading a book about "The Benefits Of Running With Dogs". Sunday PM, the dogs & I headed out at 9:00pm., we had to run our neighborhood, so the dogs had to stay on leashes. We have a 1/2 mile hilly street (Taylor St) at the end our our street that we ran up and down until the dogs were tired (3 miles). I could have left them home and easily ran 5-6 miles on my own, but I wanted to get them out for their exercise. They need to get ready for this seasons Trail 101.

No comments: