A simple blog about food, cooking, family, friends and the fun of ultra running. From the eyes of Chef Bill Bailey.

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Wed AM North Hill Run

I got up at 5am to get my run in before Jen headed to work. I ran what I'm calling my North Hill Run. I wasn't real sore from the track workout, but I was more tired then anything. The dogs kept waking me up to "go out". I manage to run at a good pace. I tried to stay on the road as much as I could. I was told the marathon is ran on the roads not the sidewalks.
I was tempted to run the Glen trail but I didn't have my headlamp with me. The North Hill Loop is 7 miles I ran for 1:07. Just in time for Jen to get ready for work. I'm going to work in more 5am runs for my Akron Marathon Training.
I had to get in an early run today I have been working on getting the Burning River 100 Catering together this week. Good Luck to all!!! See you at the Pre-Race Dinner and don't forget there is a Post-Race Breakfast.

No comments: