A simple blog about food, cooking, family, friends and the fun of ultra running. From the eyes of Chef Bill Bailey.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Still Recovering

I missed a window of opportunity to run. I felt great the day after the BT50K; I should have gone out for a run. The weather was perfect. Monday was good too, but my thought was focus on recovery. My body is feeling it today the plan was to get up at 4:30am and run 8-10 miles, but in Northeastern Ohio Winter Fashion, the alarm went off and it was to easy hit the snooze 6 or 7 times.
Plan-B Take the kids to the NAT run the track 5-6 miles. I'm also planning to run 3-4 miles tonight when Jen gets home it will be late but it's a better plan then Friday AM in the ice storm.
Plan-C I ended up running 14 miles. When Jen got home I took off and ran to GOJO Plaza (Downtown Akron).

No comments: