A simple blog about food, cooking, family, friends and the fun of ultra running. From the eyes of Chef Bill Bailey.

Saturday, December 8, 2007

50K Training

My training has slowed down this week because of a busy work & family week. My 50K training plan was to run ALL trails NO PAVEMENT!!! This plan isn't working. My new plan will start Monday 12/11. For my weekday runs I'm going to start at 5am and run from home. Some days pavement and some days I'll run to Glens/High-bridge/Gorge trails.
Saturday long runs I'll head back to BT50K training grounds.

Training this time of year gets challenging. Not because of the cold, snow, or ice. The holidays!! Running around doing cheery joyfully stuff. That's why I want to running in the morning. I can get it out of the way.

I did get my new camera but I've been afraid to take it out in the cold. Once I get a pouch to keep it warm I'll get it out.

No comments: