A simple blog about food, cooking, family, friends and the fun of ultra running. From the eyes of Chef Bill Bailey.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

BLOGSLACKERS MUST BE FLOGGED!!!

I thought it would be nice to shoot off a post before an angry mob starts forming at Lock 29.

I've slowed down with my training for the winter. No I'm not in hibernation, I've just rearranged my schedule. I'm busy with catering gigs, kids, family, Church and I'm still working evenings at one of those popular delivery service companies. I've been trying to running two to three weekday mornings or at lunchtime and a long run on Sat. or Sun.
The plan is still in place to run the Winter BT50K. The plan is Run with Nick V & Brett S.
No time limit or pr's to set...Just run and have fun.
I'm also going to run the 2nd annual end of the year Falls Run, hosted by Nick Billick. We will run from Lock 29 to Pine Lane then to Brandywine Falls (Stop for pictures) then to Blue Hen Falls (stop for another picture) then to Buttermilk falls(more Pitures). It's a total of 17 or 18 miles. Out of all the falls Buttermilk is my favorite. It's not real big, it cascades down some rocks. It's really cool looking. I can't wait for spring & summer...Winter already sucks.

"Never eat more than you can lift."
Miss Piggy

No comments: