A simple blog about food, cooking, family, friends and the fun of ultra running. From the eyes of Chef Bill Bailey.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy New Year 2011!!!

I can't believe it's 2011!  Aren't  we supposed to be flying around in spaceships? I am curious to see what 2011 brings as far as food trends.  This year I will be plugging away promoting PLAYING WITH KNIVES & FIRE.  In-home cooking classes is a great way to bring family & friends together.   
I have a new cooking class party format, a brand new Dinner In A Dash service (This is an awesome idea for your next party), and a new Personal Chef Service .  I will also be promoting some Healthy Cooking Classes...These details are not ready yet...I'll keep you posted.  I will continue to post recipes on this blog, if you have any request or need some culinary help feel free to contact me any time. My website will be a work in progress, so keep checking back to see what's new.      

1 comment:

Anoush said...

Sí por favor comparte la receta de sopa de maíz de pollo por favor quiero conseguir tan pronto como sea posible, gracias